THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Looking for a 22.5 donor dome lid. Before you say Craigslist let me tell you that no one BBQ's in this State so CL is useless.

I'm thinking just doing a 22.5 Jumbo Joe unless someone has another suggestion. I figure with the JJ at least I'll have another kettle in case it's needed.

Jumbo Joe's are $70ish, right? You could try calling Weber and see if they will sell you a lid only for cheaper than that. Just tell them you have an old OTS and want to get a new lid for it.

Jumbo Joe's are $70ish, right? You could try calling Weber and see if they will sell you a lid only for cheaper than that. Just tell them you have an old OTS and want to get a new lid for it.

LOL...$72 dollars for a Weber lid with a handle kit they charge separately for. Looks like the 22.5 Jumbo is the best way to go.

Looking for a 22.5 donor dome lid. Before you say Craigslist let me tell you that no one BBQ's in this State so CL is useless.

I'm thinking just doing a 22.5 Jumbo Joe unless someone has another suggestion. I figure with the JJ at least I'll have another kettle in case it's needed.

I like a 22" Jumbo Joe!

You are not kidding about the Craigslist thing, and Indiana in general. I'm so jealous of all these CL finds that people post about.

I have been wanting to take a look at 270 smokers. Have to drive three hours to Amish country Ohio. Want to look at backwoods or humphrey? Hit the road to St. Louis for just shy of 6 hours.

You are not kidding about the Craigslist thing, and Indiana in general. I'm so jealous of all these CL finds that people post about.

I have been wanting to take a look at 270 smokers. Have to drive three hours to Amish country Ohio. Want to look at backwoods or humphrey? Hit the road to St. Louis for just shy of 6 hours.

It's because ain't nobody doing bbq except us. lol

I went to an Egg Fest a few years ago just outside of Ft. Wayne. I don't remember the name of the place but they sold the BGE and I think Yoder.

Other than that, your best bet up there is the local Ace Hardware type place having kettles.

Back