-> "2014 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

They are in the same family....but don't exactly look like a cabbage when they are growing.

brussel-sprouts.jpg

Hmm, good question. I always heard Brussels Sprouts were baby cabbage. Here's the reference I used. If it's contested, I would like to know before rather than after entry. :becky:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_sprout

I too have experienced the wrath O' the Dilly Bar. :tsk:

Farkin Special Rules !!!

I have not heard from peeps on this, so I will make the call.

Simply put, the basket specifies "Cabbage".

Not Brussel Sprouts or any other close relative of cabbage like broccoli and cauliflower.

It must be cabbage.

Cabbage it must be.

You must use cabbage, not something closely resembling cabbage.

Basically, it HAS to be cabbage.

If you enter something that is not cabbage, you will get a big fat dilly bar in your choice of four delicious flavors.

I hope that clarifies things a bit...

:biggrin1:

Swamp Cabbage is cabbage. It is cabbage to more people in the world than green cabbage, and did I mention, it's cabbage?

I have not heard from peeps on this, so I will make the call.

Simply put, the basket specifies "Cabbage".

Not Brussel Sprouts or any other close relative of cabbage like broccoli and cauliflower.

It must be cabbage.

Cabbage it must be.

You must use cabbage, not something closely resembling cabbage.

Basically, it HAS to be cabbage.

If you enter something that is not cabbage, you will get a big fat dilly bar in your choice of four delicious flavors.

I hope that clarifies things a bit...

:biggrin1:

Thank You.

I did need a clear and concise call on this one (as the other contestants may have too) as now is the time to ask. :becky:

Chicken family: includes goose, duck, pheasant and quail, I'm going goose wings!
Or maybe duck...

Chicken family: includes goose, duck, pheasant and quail, I'm going goose wings!
Or maybe duck...

Whoa! Looks like a similar situation here. What say you Mods?

The basket clearly specifies FULL CHICKEN wings. Not wings from a bird related to the chicken family. It clearly says FULL chicken wings. If that's not clear, then:

WHOLE CHICKEN WINGS

Or maybe duck...

Goose, duck, pheasant and quail are in the chicken family? :confused: They are poultry, but not chickens.

Back