Contest Results 2014 Red, White & BBQ -- DOUBLE COMPETITION --

He is talking about Barbie. This is the start of her 3rd year out on the circuit. She can make it all the way to the turn in tent... following me... she doesn't get in to trouble following me either. Unless folks have big chunks of meat laying around. She has Jack shadowing her and of course he is a PIA little brother. She let's him in his place when needed. She is a full fledged BBQ dog. Still a little upset that I won't let her go to rewards though...

I have something for you I need to send down. Need to get off my ass and do it. Hope all is well Jorge!!!

He is talking about Barbie. This is the start of her 3rd year out on the circuit. She can make it all the way to the turn in tent... following me... she doesn't get in to trouble following me either. Unless folks have big chunks of meat laying around. She has Jack shadowing her and of course he is a PIA little brother. She let's him in his place when needed. She is a full fledged BBQ dog. Still a little upset that I won't let her go to rewards though...

I have something for you I need to send down. Need to get off my ass and do it. Hope all is well Jorge!!!

I'll warn Michelle.

Back