New addition to my grill family

kave

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this forum while searching for grill cart ideas. The workhorse in my grill stable is a 26" Weber. Absolutely love the grill, but hate the fact there was no work surface or storage OR place to set my kold beerz while tending the grill. So here's my solution. I built it out of some reclaimed barn wood and finished it with marine poly. I keep it covered when resting!

Sorry pics are of the wrong orientation. They are "right-sided" on my computer and rotated when posted to the forum.

Attachments

• GrillCart1.jpg
    GrillCart1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 435
  • GrillCart2.jpg
    GrillCart2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 430
  • GrillCart4.jpg
    GrillCart4.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 434
If you took photos with Iphone or Ipad try's holding the home button at 3oclock not 6 while taking photos. Other than that, no clue.

Nice table !!

Very nice Jeremy. I ahve been thinking of building the same kind of thing. How do you have the grill secured in there? i see its sitting on the handle, but i cant see how else you have it fastened to the table.

thanks
rb

How is side containing the lid bail supported? Does the lid bail still function? I built a table for my 22" and am thinking of modifying to place my 26" instead

Thanks for the post. It's a good idea sparker for me. I'm going to do something similar to my 26 in the near future. Probably use metal vs wood.

That's not my table, I just flipped them for the OP...

Very nice Jeremy. I ahve been thinking of building the same kind of thing. How do you have the grill secured in there? i see its sitting on the handle, but i cant see how else you have it fastened to the table.

thanks
rb

rb,

I used L brackets to support the grill and drilled holes in the kettle to attach to the table and it's not actually supported by the handle there's probably 1/4" clearance. I'll take a couple pictures and repost.

Thanks!

How is side containing the lid bail supported? Does the lid bail still function? I built a table for my 22" and am thinking of modifying to place my 26" instead

jd,

I fitted the grill so the lid bail still functions. I'll take a couple pictures and repost.

thanks

Great job, Kave. I do not have the ability to make something like that, so I would have to buy it.

Thats some very nice work! Thanks for letting us see it. I am confused about one thing though. You said Kold Beerz, and all I see is Bud. So where is the beer?

Back