Another Super Secret Thermopen sale

Interesting, I'm new here but is $80 (nearly 18% off) a lot for a thermometer? Or is this a good deal i need to get?

Interesting, I'm new here but is $80 (nearly 18% off) a lot for a thermometer? Or is this a good deal i need to get?
It's a decent deal but if you give them your email they will send notices for upcoming sales. Got my choice of color last year on an open box sale for $76

It is a lot for a thermometer, but it's a purchase you'll never regret. I won't cook any kind of meat with a thermapen anymore.

The Thermapen is the premier instant thermometer out there, the fastest and arguably the most accurate. It is used by professional chefs and comp cooks along with many backyard hobby cookers who take their hobby very seriously.

Do you need one? No, but if you want the best and fastest this is the way to go. The same company offers a non-folding version called the Thermopop that is only about one second slower for $29.

A good instant read is a handy tool to have, how much you want to spend and how fast you want it to read out is up to you.

I have a Thermapen and have no regrets. Money very well spent.

Tell you what - the first Thanksgiving turkey you ever smoke and take out at the perfect temp, the compliments you will receive will make it all worth while.

It is probably the best tool I have in my bbq tool box.

I own 3. Yep, they are that good. Purple is by far the fastest, but the brown will be good enough at that price To produce outstanding results.

We have 4 thermopens in our comp trailer and wouldn't be without them. However the RT600C at $19.99 or the ThermoPop at $29.99 are 5-6 second read while thermopen is 3 seconds.

It is a lot for a thermometer, but it's a purchase you'll never regret. I won't cook any kind of meat with a thermapen anymore.

Now I don't know whether to get one or not. :confused:

I do know what you were saying but I am a grammar cop and rules is rules.

I own 3. Yep, they are that good. Purple is by far the fastest, but the brown will be good enough at that price To produce outstanding results.

Actually, you are only partly right. Purple IS the fastest, but only for purple veggies like beets and cabbage.

I have the red thermo, as it is the best and fastest for red meat.

(green is for veggies in general).

Back