Sleeping

First contest was a zero gravity under the EZ up. Not comfortable. Second contest was an air bed in the cargo trailer. Slept great and felt like a Holiday Inn compared to the first. That was the decide factor that I was purchasing my own trailer

I slept on a zero gravity for several years, and a cot. Give me a cot every time.

I've been happy with the gravity chairs...You can pick them up at Sam's fairly decent. I remember my first competition. Had no idea what I was doing and didn't think I would sleep anyway I was so jacked up. By the end of the night....my plywood trailer floor and a blanket might as well had been fit for a king.

I can't sleep for more than an hour in the zero gravity chairs. Hoping to have a trailer in two months that I can put an air mattress in. If not, I'll be trying a cot this season.

We have a 3 person team, and I picked up 3 cots from Walmart that we use under our EZup with sides down. The sides help keep out the environment and the bugs, and we can run a heater or portable AC unit to keep it fairly comfortable with the right level of blankets (or not). We find that we sleep a lot better on cots than we do in chairs.

I heard all the hype about zero gravity chairs and bought one. I can say that the cabelas chairs don't lay anywhere close to flat and if they did they'd be much better. I've heard that the sams club chairs are a lot better in that respect.

I sleep in our 6x10 enclosed trailer on a Cabelas XL cot with mattress...zzzzz...:becky:

Ez up with walls, cots, a good sleeping bag and a space heater for cold nights.

Zero gravity + 1" foam pool-type floating thing on top = darn good.
Any kind of walls & roof & mattress & alarm = even better:)

I have 2 zero gravity chairs for sale. Used once. .. :)

Usually in my rv. When traveling light, I use an aerobed

Zero-gravity chair inside an EZ-Up with the sides down. If I get too comfortable I sleep too good, but the chairs let me get an hour at a time at least (feeding a LANG I don't want to sleep too much longer at a time).

Like Beth stated, with the sides on the EZ-Up I can get the temperature inside pretty much to a comfortable level.

Inside the trailer on bunk beds mounted to the walls that collapse against the walls when not in use. This is after sleeping on the Cabela's XL cot last season. We had a 16' trailer with 2 guys on cots and one in a hammock hanging above us cot guys. Before the night was over hammock guy's hammock had sagged so that his butt was just inches above us. Image the shock waking up to that at 5:30?????? Since his butt was above my head most of the time, I decided a new trailer and bunks were in order. I made sure the bunks could hold 1000 pounds per bed. No more butt. Now I have a cot for sale.

Its kind of funny now but not at 5:30 in the morning when you wake up. I am so thankful he didn't have gas on our contest dates.

My next move is to buy some beam sockets to hook into my e-track in the cargo trailer.

Lug along a real mattress and a sheet of plywood cut to fit the mattress.

Unload the trailer, hook in the beam sockets, put the beams in place, slap the plywood down with a mattress on top.

Viola, a REAL bed to sleep on! :mrgreen:

We use zero gravity chairs or cots in an ezy up with side walls. If cold out we have a propane heater we use.

I sleep on a queen size bed in the front of my toy hauler. I'm thinking about getting a down comforter for better sleep. I'm only getting about 7 hours sleep right now. I need 8 hours to build a better box.

Back