Sides

Barneys BBQ

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much side dish Im goin to need? Im cooking for 100 people Im doing chicken leg quarters 1 per dinner and corn on the cob 1 per dinner, its the smoked mac n cheese and bake beans im trying to figure out I think 6 half pans of mac n cheese I just dont know how much to serve per person or the backed beans. I like to serve it buffet style so I dont have that much time into it . THANK YOU BARNEY

Can anyone tell me how much side dish Im goin to need? Im cooking for 100 people Im doing chicken leg quarters 1 per dinner and corn on the cob 1 per dinner, its the smoked mac n cheese and bake beans im trying to figure out I think 6 half pans of mac n cheese I just dont know how much to serve per person or the backed beans. I like to serve it buffet style so I dont have that much time into it . THANK YOU BARNEY

For 100 I always do 2 full pans of beans and usually have some leftover. That being said those pans are full to the top.

for 100 people, i'm willing to bet 3 half pans of beans will be enough...especially considering you are serving corn on the cob and mac n cheese.

Thanks what do you think about the Mac n cheese about 3 full Pan's.Thank you for the help

Back