THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BigEd

Found some matches.
I have a cousins wedding to cook for this spring and just curious what everyone would estimate for the menu below. Not cost just the amount to prepare.

Invitations: 150 people

Pull Pork
Green Beans
Cheese potatoes

Thanks for the help.

I have a cousins wedding to cook for this spring and just curious what everyone would estimate for the menu below. Not cost just the amount to prepare.

Pull Pork
Green Beans
Cheese potatoes

Thanks for the help.

For the pork, I would cook about 100 lbs. This should give you minimally 50lbs. of cooked. You should be able to serve 1/3 lb per.

For the other two sides. I would use allrecipes.com This website is great for recipes and scaling.

Good luck!

You may want to be even more safe and go with 1/2 lb per person, unless you have one more side.
1/3 lb scares me a little with only two sides.

That's a good point as well.

Something to look at is how big are your side portions going to be? If you are giving 8oz side portions then you will be putting a lot of food on a plate. If you are giving 4oz side portions then you will be putting only about 13-14oz of food on each plate.

6-7 #10 cans of green beans and 3.5 full size pans of potatoes...maybe 4 pans as people seem to really like cheesy potatoes.

Pull Pork
Green Beans
Cheese potatoes

Thanks for the help.

Money Wedding 120# butts, 8 cans of beans, and 4 pans of tators. Family Wedding add on a couple more butts and drop a can of beans..

Back