Chili heads

Got some & that's why I haven't used any of it yet. Also, I might eat anything I made with it. Skeered, I guess.

My wife saw a friend's husband eat a ghost pepper. Said it tore him up real bad. She has told me she would never eat anything I made with that rub.

Got some & that's why I haven't used any of it yet. Also, I might eat anything I made with it. Skeered, I guess.

My wife saw a friend's husband eat a ghost pepper. Said it tore him up real bad. She has told me she would never eat anything I made with that rub.

I have some all natural hot sauce made with Naga jolokias and 7 pot peppers. I definatly have used to much befor on my food and it'll tear ya up. The line of sauces are called big fats,my favorite is the pineapple habanero

At almost $20 for 6oz and only 800 made, I wouldn't eat it either. And not because of the heat. Unless we are talking about the heat steaming from my wifes head for spending that much $$$ on a meat rub.

Yeah I hear ya there lol

I use HDD all the time in conjunction with other rubs. Usually a light sprinkle. Good stuff.
It packs a punch - wouldn't use it @ 100%.

I use HDD all the time in conjunction with other rubs. Usually a light sprinkle. Good stuff.
It packs a punch - wouldn't use it @ 100%.

:thumb: my ol lady may not like that to much.cant even get her to try a abt

Stuff like this just bypasses all common sense. Food is meant to be enjoyable....not punishment.

I am a chili head but I dont have the seeds to use this. Love all of their products for sure.

To hot for me....

If you like Habanero flavor, i cross pollinate Habanada (sweet habanero) with jalapeno to produce a mild habanero.

100_6968.jpg

Cool, does it just taste like a mild habanero or can you pickup any of the jalapeno?

If you like Habanero flavor, i cross pollinate Habanada (sweet habanero) with jalapeno to produce a mild habanero.

100_6968.jpg

Cool, does it just taste like a mild habanero or can you pickup any of the jalapeno?

Just the habanada (habanero flavor) and by cross pollination it picks up some of the heat from the jalapeno.

I learned this by growing variety's in my garden. Mostly pepperoncini and cherry peppers which were supposed to be mild but because i had cayenne and habanero in the garden and they cross pollinated all of the peppers were hotter then even cayenne. But they all tasted like they were supposed to, just way too hot.

I really like this rub. I have this, the scorpion one, and HDD. I can't remember if I have other spicy ones from here. I took a breakfast sausage fatty that was made with venison, and I coated the whole thing with crucible rub and a little oil. I thought the ratio of rub to meat worked really well, and I didn't think it was too spicy to handle at all. Of course, my wife touched it to slice some for me and about beat me up when she licked the little bit of rub that was stuck on her fingers.

Not much help, was I.

Back