New smoker!

Sounds about perfect..... My biggest question in deminsions was the height. Was wondering if suasage could be hung in it. But sounds like it could. Fuel consumption sounds about right. Did you dry smoke? Or was that with water?

Sounds about perfect..... My biggest question in deminsions was the height. Was wondering if suasage could be hung in it. But sounds like it could. Fuel consumption sounds about right. Did you dry smoke? Or was that with water?

I would say the chamber is about 24 inches tall. I cooked with water in the pan.

Congrats and nice smoker. They were supposed to release that cabinet last summer. Guess it took longer to all come together.

Very nice Guru makes good stuff and named after the founder Shotgun Fred- a truly amazing man

Wow, that's cool. Nice cooker!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I emailed them about approximate sales date..... I'll report back

How come they don't have any info about this online. Looks like a pretty nice little rig.

Congrats.

They are supposedly releasing it this week. From what I heard from BBQ Bob it will have a MSRP of 1650.

Is there a heat diverter above the firebox?

There is a water pan above the firebox acting as a heat diverter. The water pan is a full sized steam pan.

They are supposedly releasing it this week. From what I heard from BBQ Bob it will have a MSRP of 1650.

There is a water pan above the firebox acting as a heat diverter. The water pan is a full sized steam pan.

If I get one..... I am welding in a heat diverter....... Nice rig though..... Looking forward to the release. I haven't received an email yet to confirm that.

I pulled out my measuring tape and measured it up.

Exterior Measurements
26 7/8 inches wide
17 5/8 inches deep – 21 5/8 deep at the handle
42 inches tall – 44 1/2 inches to top of stack

Interior Measurements
22 1/2 inches wide
14 inches deep
20 3/4 inches tall

Cooking Grates
22 inches wide
12 5/8 inches deep
5 inch spacing between grates

Damn, sounds like it will be about 5" short for smoking sausage...... I'll have to measure one tomorrow.....l otherwise nice size.

Wow! congrats on the new cooker.

I'm really close to ordering one of these, but I'll admit I'm not very knowledgeable about the competition when it comes to these types of smokers. Price and features sure seem to meet my needs. Getting tired of pellets to be honest and looking for something with a more traditional flavor profile. I'd love to be able to let it ride overnight unattended.

Back