Celebrity BBQ or BBQ Celebrity?

DUBBAGA

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I just saw on Yelp that Bigg Dane from West Coast Customs is opening a BBQ restaurant in Fontana, CA. Didn't see it until the soft opening had already finished, and not sure when they will be opening for business, but will definitely have to try them out. Since Bigg Dane is buddies with Bigmista, I hope that some of the skills have rubbed off

o.jpg

Bigg Dane has a restaurant, Justin Timberlake has Southern Hospitality BBQ in NYC and Denver. Who's next???

BBQ Pitmasters have helped to make BBQ cooks celebrities, and now the celebrities are getting involved in BBQ. And if they are, it is only a matter of time until they are members of the Brethren (if they aren't here already...)

I'm sure he'll design a smoker with a kick-butt stereo, a video game system installed in the side and a button you can push to shoot flames out of the top.

He's already got a blinged out Gator pit. :becky:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Bigg Dane is a friend of mine and I have been to his new restaurant just as he came to my soft opening. Their BBQ is legit.

He put in a lot of time perfecting what he is doing including several trips to Texas to learn from Bill Cannon and. Ritchey Robin at Gator p i ts. He even cooked with a team at the HLSR. I have no problem recommending Bigg Dane and Beale's when you are in the area.

That is either the smallest gator pit I've seen on wheels, or Big Dane is freaking huge!

Looking at some of the food, that does look good. That peach cobblerpiethingy has be jonesing right now. I also like that his restaurant actually looks nice and clean. Someplace you would take your momma to eat.

Back