Weber Performer Price - Used

tb80

Take a breath!
Reaction score
What is a good price for a used Weber Performer? I have one available to me for around $150. It has the gas assist and is around 2-3 years old. Should I wait or go ahead and make the purchase? I don't need a kettle (I have multiple 22s and a 26) but I have always wanted a Performer.

Mine is 3 yrs old and in good shape, not planning on selling it but if I were, I wouldn't sell it for anything less than $150. If it's in good shape that is a good price IMO, as I'm sure you know they're over $350 new.

Around Dallas if they're in good shape they go for more like $200. If it's in good shape I'd say $150 is very reasonable. Having the work table is real nice when you're getting food on or off the grill. And the gas start doesn't hurt either.

Its in decent shape. Handle and rollers are melted but otherwise seems to be in good shape.

Around Dallas if they're in good shape they go for more like $200. If it's in good shape I'd say $150 is very reasonable. Having the work table is real nice when you're getting food on or off the grill. And the gas start doesn't hurt either.

If in actual good shape with nothing missing and everything working plus gas assist, I'd say anything under $250 is a great deal. $150 I wouldn't wait at all...these things for for $400 new and they last forever. I would have bought used if I had found a good one when I was in the market.

Really depends on how much of a hurry you are in to get a Performer. Some times, people have no idea what things are worth and will list a perfectly good Performer for $50 - $125. If you are vigilant, you might score one of those.

If you don't want to wait and really want a Performer, $150 for one in good condition is a good price.

150 is a good price. Get it. I bought a 3 y/o perfomer in 2013, used it heavily for 2+ years and still sold it for $150 instantly when I didn't need it anymore.

About 4 years ago, i got a used pre-2005 Performer (SS table) for $100. I felt as if I had just robbed a bank.

Back