In the mood for some meatloaf... (Pron)

Thanks y'all. :wink:

Comfort food, meat loaf & mac & cheese. Nicely done. Also, I like your grill pan.

It's just the standard Weber grill pan. Quite stained from a lot of use. I want to get a second one so I have two...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-Style-6435-Professional-Grade-Grill/dp/B000WEIIOE"]Amazon.com : Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan : Grill Accessories : Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Xy31VbvIL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Xy31VbvIL[/ame]

Great looking meatloaf! I am trying to talk Mrs. Slick into adding sausage in her meatloaf with little luck, I like the Weber grill pan also. Thanks for the pics. :thumb:

Just plain awesome! Love a good meatloaf.

and now I what my pans will look like in months to some. I have those same pans and love them.

And the best reason to smoke a meatloaf on Thursday? Cold meatloaf sandwiches on Friday with mayo, spicy ketchup, and cheddar on sourdough bread.

IMG_3358_zpsof6r4b62.jpg

I even broke out the fancy plates. :mrgreen:

Ya got me with the sammy pics. I smoked 10 lbs of meatloaf last weekend for my wife's ukulele group. Wouldn't you know those farkers ate it all. No left overs. Might have to take a trip to the ground beef store here in a minute. :thumb:

And the best reason to smoke a meatloaf on Thursday? Cold meatloaf sandwiches on Friday with mayo, spicy ketchup, and cheddar on sourdough bread.

IMG_3358_zpsof6r4b62.jpg

I even broke out the fancy plates. :mrgreen:

Where's the crust on that bread sir?:heh:

One of my favorite things about the brethren is that it's a large group of people that ALSO share my love for making many different things out of yesterday's dishes.

I probably woulda made the same sammich......maybe added a runny fried egg................ok now I'm hawgry again!:thumb:

The crust is there, but it wasn't a very good crust. The picture is of the sandwich sliced in half and stacked with the middle towards the camera. I actually thought the meatloaf tasted better today. Didn't notice that tanginess I mentioned yesterday as much today.

Me, I am a sandwich kinda guy, not that Sandwich King idiot from Food network. I just like food I can pick up and eat.

The egg idea sounds good. Good thing I have more meatloaf and bread... :mrgreen:

Back