Who says a pellet grill can't cook a stea??

Garrett

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Tried the Chargriller Pellet Grill on some
Steaks, the family was very pleased!

Was very pleased with how the steaks turned out, NO, I wasn't able
To get the sear I could on charcoal but the temp was even from top
To bottom on the steaks. The flavor was very good, a hint of smoke and a big beef flavor. I'm really liking the Chargriller so far!

Looks like you nailed it Garrett! Well done Sir!!

Nice work. Next thing you know you gonna sell that big ole camo smoker!

That looks fantastic! I saw a video that stated steak cooking was one of the main complaints on a pellet grill. Looks like you have it covered.

I don't give two s#!ts if you cooked it with a hair dryer, looks damn good to me!

That looks fantastic! I saw a video that stated steak cooking was one of the main complaints on a pellet grill. Looks like you have it covered.

There's a small gap in the front and back where the heat plate/grease plate is, there's also a hot spots there too. So I slid that plate to back as far as I could and it made just enough gap in front to get somewhat of a reverse sear going. It wasn't the seat you get on charcoal but it was good enough to finish it off. The main thing I was happy with was the same temp bumper to bumper on the steaks.

Nice looking steaks you got there Garrett :-D

As far as getting a good sear I use Grill Grate's from:
https://www.mygrillgrate.com/

They do a phenomenal job on searing meats and you can sprinkle pellets into the grooves to get more smoke flavor. Highly recommended :grin:

Back