Jambo owners. More J3 than J5??

DR

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I see a ton of Jambo's all over the competitive bbq circuit no matter what association. I noticed that i see way more of the J3 models than the J5 models. Even Jaime uses the J3. Is the grill that comes with the J5, just not used that much?

Just curious as to why it seems like 75% of Jambo's are the J3 model.

Much cheaper to get a J3 and a gateway drum. At least that's what I'd do if I was going that route

• Thanks
Reactions: DR
For me, and the number of competition’s we do, a J-3 is perfect. I can cook all four KCBS meat categories with no problem. Plenty of room.

• Thanks
Reactions: DR
Man, could you imagine if I not only had my J5, but also a high end cooler? They would be throwing their undies at me.... :shock:

Plus, I hear that the J5 will stay cold with just one bag of ice and there will still be ice left a month later.

Oh wait...

Wrong thread...

:becky:

Man, could you imagine if I not only had my J5, but also a high end cooler? They would be throwing their undies at me.... :shock:
Show up at comps naked, and I am sure folks will also throw clothing at you

Future J3 owner (February or March)...Jamie is a little busy these days! :cool: We also have Grizzly Coolers...let the panty tossin' begin...:twisted:

That's gonna turn some heads up here!
Can't wait to see it.

I just gotta say if your getting underwear tossed at you at a bbq contest,... you better duck. This ain't spring break in Cancun. :wink:

Back