Cooking for my belated birthday dinner w/pron

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
The plan was to cook steaks for my wife and me, but her friend just had a birthday, and our kids were free, so i got a chance to make some Q.
Started with some pimento cheese stuffed jalapenos, and some ABTs seasoned with Simply Marvelous Season-all.

Cooking a rack of St. Louis style ribs with a mix of Simply Marvelous Sweet and Spicy & Plowboy's Yardbird.

Smoking a picnic injected with Smoke on Wheel's pork injection, rubbed with Simply Marvelous Hooch.

Also cooking some pre-marinated (from the local meat market) chicken quarters.

Baked potatoes cooking in the bottom of the WSM, pot of pinto beans, corn, Mexican rice, fresh bread, and of course, cake for dessert.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20170720_145135.jpg
    20170720_145135.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 255
Good to see you cooking Dan!

Hope those ABTs were better than the ones you made in Manito.

Those ribs are so perfectly cooked they defy gravity!

It all looks fantastic Dan! So good to see you cooking and posting again!

Glad to see you cooking Dan, warms my heart. I'm going to cook some of those pimento cheese stuffed jalapenos if you don't mind. My wife makes pimento quite often, I might wrap them the in bacon though. :wink:

Glad to see you cooking Dan, warms my heart. I'm going to cook some of those pimento cheese stuffed jalapenos if you don't mind. My wife makes pimento quite often, I might wrap them the in bacon though. :wink:

Kevin, those pimento cheese peppers were just served raw. Give it a try. I also made ABTs -peppers stuffed with a mix of cream cheese, shredded "Mexican blend" cheeses and diced pepperoni, wrapped in bacon, rubbed with SM Season -all and smoked with Mesquite and Oak

Nice to see you cooking mate, food looks pretty fine as well
I also hope you had a darn Fine day:thumb:

Back