Pork prices

Our heb has them for $1LB. Have 3 in the freezer but I'll probably get a couple more. Thanks for posting.

May the unforgiving new england hog gods bring these prices to Connecticut.

i just saw .99 - Thank Goodness!!

How bout beef now?

We have the Butts on sale here for .99 lb, pork steaks and country style ribs for $1.49 and spare ribs are $1.99.

Oh that's just great! We are paying close to three times that!:(

SOBs around here have em @$1.99 and that's the best price going.

Yeah, pleasantly surprised at the falling prices of pork. They've crept under $1.00/lb a few times around here the last few months. I rack up when they do.

Save-A-Lot has them on sale for .99 a pound out here. The commissary is still 1.40 a lb.

I saw something on the local news that said the pork virus was getting under control. Maybe that's the cause. Anyone else in pork country have news?

I picked up 2 today, both only around 8.5 lbs, which were the largest. I think I read on here somewhere that the virus that caused the prices to go up last year is under control now. My only question is are they being slaughtered at a younger age leaving us with such small butts?

I saw something on the local news that said the pork virus was getting under control. Maybe that's the cause. Anyone else in pork country have news?

Correct - the virus did not have nearly the effect that it did a year ago. Prices should continue to slide throughout the summer.

Thanks to the addition of a Costco within a few mile of my local HEB, brisky prices have been hovering around $2.50 - $3.00/lb for the past year.

Back