All you butcher paper brisket people

Ha ha, wow! Well, I guess capitalize where you can.

Who would willingly pay $15.00 for a paltry 30' of this paper?

Who would willingly pay $15.00 for a paltry 30' of this paper?

Hold on now........when you add the $10 shipping you are closing in on a dollar a foot :biggrin1:.

And I didn't see a measurement, but doesn't look very wide. I'll stick with my 1000ft roll at RD for like $20.

But that being said, yes, who can blame him. If people will pay it, why not :becky:. And pretty genius as non bbq folks will see this and think, "Yes this is the key to me cooking a good brisket just like Franklins!". Genius.

I saw that awhile back and thought 50 cents a foot plus shipping was a bit over my paper budget.

He uses 18" paper at his restaurant. I remember him saying it wasn't wide enough but he already had the stands for the 18".

People will buy it...so if he can sell it good for him. But...in case anyone on here is considering getting some paper, I can offer a 50% discount..only $.25/ft...but that's only for a limited time so act fast....:mrgreen:

After seeing guys gladly paying $40 for 150' of paper from Amazon a while back nothing surprises me. Franklin will sell the heck out of this stuff.

After seeing guys gladly paying $40 for 150' of paper from Amazon a while back nothing surprises me. Franklin will sell the heck out of this stuff.

We had one guy on Amazon complain because he did not like the way we put a 24" wide roll in a 24" wide box and it had a small piece of tap holding the open end against the roll.

I hear ya on shipping. We are fighting with Fedex right now trying to gets rates lowered. Last year, both Fedex and UPS instituted dimensional weight pricing which really messed with shipping prices. It was such a boom for them, they messed with dimensional weights again this year.

t

We had one guy on Amazon complain because he did not like the way we put a 24" wide roll in a 24" wide box and it had a small piece of tap holding the open end against the roll.

I hear ya on shipping. We are fighting with Fedex right now trying to gets rates lowered. Last year, both Fedex and UPS instituted dimensional weight pricing which really messed with shipping prices. It was such a boom for them, they messed with dimensional weights again this year.

t
Pm me with your info for Amazon and your price. I need some BP and was going to stop by Sam's tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think I bought 18" x 1100' through Uline at work for around $40 CAD.

So yeah, if your place of employment buys things from Uline, sneak that in on your next supplies order :D

Speaking of Amazon here is a deal that you can get in on in 6 months. Plus for a mere 20.00 (paper included) for a 18" X 75 foot roll you will get an ebook titled "Be A Grillmaster" huh whatcha think. My question why wait 6 months?

I think I bought 18" x 1100' through Uline at work for around $40 CAD.

So yeah, if your place of employment buys things from Uline, sneak that in on your next supplies order :D
But, did you pay for it?! [emoji12]

I recommend the 24" wide paper at minimum. When I had the 18" it took 2 sheets to cover most briskets over 10lbs.

Has anyone checked out "The Web Restaurant Store" for butcher paper........not bad deals there for paper. Even though you pay for shipping you still get a lot more paper and costs less than Amazon.

Has anyone checked out "The Web Restaurant Store" for butcher paper........not bad deals there for paper. Even though you pay for shipping you still get a lot more paper and costs less than Amazon.

that's where i get mine and i have had no issues.

What's the shipping usually run for one roll of 24x700 at the webstaraunt supply

Back