Does Size Matter!

Sixeight

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
We have been looking at getting a trailer for several months now. This past weekend we were able to jump on a few and get a feel for size and features that we like. The trailer will mainly be used for doing offsite catering, but we would also like to use it for a few festivals. My question is what is the average size concession spot at a fair/festival. I don't want to make the mistake of getting a trailer that is too large for a venue. For those of you that set-up at these types of events what would you recommend.

Thank in advance!

if you are over 20 ft you will pay more, if over 30 you will pay more, but I get a 20 by40 spot and its worth the extra money. my trailer with extended toung is 30 ft 25ft cabin...I ordered extra wide and extra tall..

The correct question is what size cooker do you need to accomplish your goal. What are you cooking, and how much of it will you be cooking?

Don't buy a cooker based upon what you think might be the right space to pay for. Too many times, I see folks buying small cookers and immediately have cooking issues. Especially if you are cooking ribs or chicken.

Back