-$18.00 Long Range Wireless Thermomitor set - GREAT DEAL

joe12233d

Found some matches.
for tho who missed the $17 promotion last week, you can now get it for -$18

http://slickdeals.net/f/8062424

t is for the Ivation Long Range Wireless BBQ Meat Thermometer Set $41.99 + Free Shipping. thats a pretty good price.

it looks exactly like the Maverick ET-732

i hope this helps

Looks great. I bought this monitor a couple of years ago from this seller. I recently had a probe go bad but I got replacement probes and it still works great. I also just got a Maverick 733 and they all sure seem to be from the same manufacturer.

I've clicked on that link every time it's been posted and it always goes to deal expired!

edit: 3rd try and it worked!

I've clicked on that link every time it's been posted and it always goes to deal expired!

edit: 3rd try and it worked!

go to this page

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ANCXJR6"]Amazon.com : Ivation Long Range Wireless Thermometer - Dual Probe - Remote BBQ, Smoker, Grill, Oven, Meat Thermometer - Monitors Food From Up To 300 Feet Away : Barbecue Thermometers : Home & Kitchen@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413AQ1wdfEL.@@AMEPARAM@@413AQ1wdfEL[/ame]

add the item to your cart

Apply Promo Code B7HC3EDB at checkout

Great deal!

What's the difference in the ET-732 and ET-733? I see it has a bigger screen but honestly that seems about it. Does it actually function any differently?

-$18.00 Long Range Wireless Thermomitor set - GREAT DEAL

Negitive 18.00> they send you money; so the thermo must be free. This is a great deal and we all know how I feel about thermometers:becky:

Now I got it. Regarding therms i will never forget your rule: wrap at 160 and pull at 204.

On that Slickdeals page it also lists the 733. But when I try the code it says that it can't be applied. Is the deal for the 733 as well or not? is there a different code for the 733?

I called Amazon about the code not working for the Maverick et733. They looked around and looked around and finally saw that the code should work and agreed that it wasn't. So they sent the issue to the promotions dept. and I was told that they would get back to me by tomorrow. But I went ahead and kept trying to make the code work. Then, all of the sudden I saw that, while the "can't be applied" message still came up, the lower price showed up over on the right in the little invoice box. I clicked on "buy" and it worked, $18 off. Yaaaaa. Thanks!

I called Amazon about the code not working for the Maverick et733. They looked around and looked around and finally saw that the code should work and agreed that it wasn't. So they sent the issue to the promotions dept. and I was told that they would get back to me by tomorrow. But I went ahead and kept trying to make the code work. Then, all of the sudden I saw that, while the "can't be applied" message still came up, the lower price showed up over on the right in the little invoice box. I clicked on "buy" and it worked, $18 off. Yaaaaa. Thanks!

happy to hear

No you don't got it. I never temp anything but poultry & anything I want rare- med rare.

I was making an attempt at being funny. I suspect your grave stone will include the following inscription: Cook until probe tender at the thickest part of the flat.

Back