Sunday Spinning Shenanigans - Bird & Roulade (w/ Pr0n)

Been to Patio & Hearth yet? They've got the most stocked display of Kirk's offerings - South side of Menaul, just west of Juan Tabo... Don't let a Yoder follow you home, though:rolleyes:

DANGER!

No, I've not been yet. Appreciate the heads-up. Just where I should go to collect a few bits and bobs with one stop. If it's anything like the BBQ cooking place in Amarillo, it's truly hazardous to my wallet.

Oh yes.

98Z3XZml.jpg

Dinner is served (w/ a broken chicken leg from the brathendl and a really nice salad, to include roquefort crumbles and vinaigrette)

GHEl8s1l.jpg

John et al - CINCHOUSE asked about doing this with blue cheese instead of Feta. Any concerns with different cheeses having the propensity to "slide out/ooze out" of the rolled steak vs. others? i.e. - Should I use Danish Blue vs. Roquefort (random choices, BTW) because one "holds better" vs. the other?

Thanks for the inspiration for this one, John. Next time, I need to join in the bacon and green onion brigade.

I have no idea, Titch. I'm new at this. Seemed to work great!

Y'all have a great Sunday evening and a kick-arse week!

Blue cheese should work great!
Crumbled Gorgonzola is how I roll sometimes

damn it another thing I got to have!

chicken looks good....

Cheers, Zip!

I'm pretty sure I said the first line above about John's Roulade the other day...

This place has that effect sometimes. Kinda fun, actually.

That roulade looks awesome Shadow.
Too bad the "International Fare" throwdown is over.
It would have gotten my vote.

Back