Gravity feed in California?

Pyrolicious

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I want a gravity feed smoker but can't find any in California. Does anyone know of any manufacturers in California? Or should I just break down and buy a Stumps?

Thanks...

I cant find a good place to get a smoker at all in california. They're overpriced cuz there's not any good fabricators here that make smokers. Probably cuz it's not as big of a deal to most around here like it is down south. I wouldnt waste money on any smokers made around here. I'm sure u can find a good one if u look hard enough but prices on Craigslist for trailer smokers are over 10 grand more then what shirley charges and no where near the quality. I just think for the money u would spend on a quality smoker ur better off getting one that has good reviews and people backing it regardless of where it comes from.

Ill second the KAT only because he has posted detailed pics and info on builds and they look nice. Haven't actually seen one in person. A lot of attention to detail from what I remember. Im here in Las Vegas so Im in the same boat. I think KAT is still 800+ miles!
Maybe we should do a big Shirley haul to the West coast and split shipping.

I have an Assassin 28 I just bought from a member here. I'd be willing to sell it if you are interested. Sent you a PM.

I don't know of many local folks that sell gravity fed smokers, at least in So Cal. Sometimes you just gotta pay to ship!

Holy thread throwback! :-D

You realize the OP first posted on 05-29-2015 don't you and, it looks like he now lives in Texas.

They are illegal in Kaliforniastan:heh:

Ouch, that hurts! Cant exactly argue with that though. Anything fun is just not allowed here :twitch:

I have a KAT and if you can get past the fact that he is both the front office and the fabricator (he can only do so much so replies can be delayed), he actually puts out a quality product.

Back