BBQ comps in Georgia in September...

Hmmm...we've never done GBA before...this brings up an interesting train of thought.

Love to have you give us a try. It's pork only -- Ribs, Pulled Pork & Pork Loin. No garnish. Top three advance to finals similar to MBN.

Had a conversation with the organizer of the defunct Marietta contest this past weekend. He said that talks are underway to spin up a new event on the same date in September a few exits north on I-75, so keep an eye on your Bullsheet.

Check us out at Butts and Beans in Newton NC on the last weekend in September. Last year we had 22 professional teams with over half of them being in the top 25 of KCBS TOY points. We will have more team friendly options this year to make our event bigger and better. And yes I am a little biased. Hope to see you there!!!

As one of the organizers of the Marietta contest, we are looking at alternatives to keep a contest in the Marietta area. Dave and I are committed to having an event organized, run, and enjoyed by people who love the art of BBQ. We'll keep you posted as we take this next step!

Thanks,
Noah

P.S. By Marietta, we are thinking Northwest Metro Atlanta, and looking to distance ourselves from "for profit" events or event owners (even if they say "non profit!). We really enjoyed the Relay for Life and American Cancer Society BBQ event in Cartersville last weekend, and might look in that direction. Ping either of us if you have any ideas or insights, as having a contest in your back yard at least once a year is a nice luxury!

Back