LSG Mini with Comp Cart and Offroad Kit - Video Review + Pics

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to uncrate the dream smoker and give her a good walkaround. Video link below if you're interested..... She's a beauty and the next video will be the seasoning process. For the seasoning I plan to find out how long she will burn on one big bag of KBB. Expecting upwards of 18 hours. Coming soon.

https://youtu.be/BL506rom79U

Last edited:
I love it. I had one for a couple of weeks. The quality and customer service is outstanding. I had two great cooks. My buddy loved it and didn’t have a serious smoker so now it sits at his house. I’d buy it again.

Great looking cooker. I sure do like my LSG. Congratulations on your new toy.

Beautiful rig ... nice video walk around .... you'll never be able to wipe that SEG off your face !!! Congratulations ...

I love it. I had one for a couple of weeks. The quality and customer service is outstanding. I had two great cooks. My buddy loved it and didn’t have a serious smoker so now it sits at his house. I’d buy it again.

Lucky friend!!

Wow!!! You are a way nicer friend than I 😂

Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get seasoned and start cookin! ����

great intro video...i just picked up a PK360 grill this week, but I think this Lone Star IVC is my next cooker to start saving for....i hadn't considered an IVC as a next-option until i saw your video

great intro video...i just picked up a PK360 grill this week, but I think this Lone Star IVC is my next cooker to start saving for....i hadn't considered an IVC as a next-option until i saw your video

Man I would LOVE a PK360. Congrats!!!

And thanks for commenting on my video! It is so cool to hear guys say that my videos helped them decide on a purchase. And I think IVCs get way too little consideration from backyard cooks. Smoke on 👉💨

One great looking Battlewagon!!
Man you are going to have fun with that! Looking forward to the cooks you pull off of her.

Back