What would be some examples of 'sculptured' meat in violation of KCBS rules?

StickyD

Got Wood.
Reaction score
What is considered 'sculptured' meat in the turn in box? Seems like cupcake chicken etc. would fall into that, or supremed drumsticks? Just not clear on the definition, thanks for any insight.

Like shaping your pulled pork into a big star or some other sculpted/molded shape to single your box out.

.....at least I think that's the intent of the rule.

Rossetts of pork medalions, chopped pork in the shape of a pig or any other "shape", etc.

I know of one who sculpted his entry into a <see below>, no DQ:

Thanks guys, I understand now! I can trim my meat any way I want and cook it, but no sculpting it into a smiley face or pig shape when presenting, possibly only sculpted pork swords allowed!

Can I stuff a chicken thigh with a piece of chicken liver, or would that be a sculpting violation? (I know it could not be bacon).

Can I stuff a chicken thigh with a piece of chicken liver, or would that be a sculpting violation? (I know it could not be bacon).

chicken liver might be considered a foreign object. Need a Rep to chime in on that one

It wasn't all 9's but it was pretty good. I think I got marked down a bit for messy parsley pubes.

Next time come prepared.

Hair-Cutting-Scissors.png

:thumb:

Back