I think i´ve never been THAT stuffed before...

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Howdy Brethren !

I had some friends over today and we had the Braai, wood fired oven and Smoker going for some nice food.

Cooked a Brisket, Pork Shoulder and Peachy BBQ Beans (for pulled Pork Sundae) on the Pro-Q over night. The WFO cooked some awesome pizzas and we used the Braai for sides like a mediterranean potatoe pan with red wine vinegar and dijon mustard vinegrette, roasted almonds, arugula and parmesan, some nice seasonal veggie skewers and roasted garlic brussel sprouts with parmesan sauce.
Dessert was jack daniels honey marinated Figs with roasted walnuts and ice cream.

While standing at the fire and eating all that stuff we had some awesome lynchburg lemonade slush.

Good times & good eats ! But i think i cant eat until wednesday :)

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

So long,

DM

OUTSTANDING!!!!

It all looks amazing. Those pies look unreal!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

file.php

Everything looks/sounds off the charts! Nice spread... wondering what the hell that butt did to deserve that! :der:

i'm going to start planning a trip to Germany so I can crash one of those parties. another bad a$$ cook!

Another over the top cook. Thanks for letting us live vicariously thru the pron.

Wow! Everything looks amazing! Very intrigued by the peachy bbq beans. Any chance for the recipe?

For years been seeing your posts. Still THE BEST BBQ and food photos on the web.

Not sure what i am in love more with, the food or the cook area! Awesome everything!

where were you and all of this when I lived in the mother land................:clap2:

I LOVE seeing one of your threads. Over the top as usual. I'm dying to come hang out in your outdoor kitchen. You would just never get me to leave.

Last edited:
Back