Wish I had taken some pictures

dwfisk

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dave
Just me and Mac home this week, needed a simple dinner. Marinated some boneless-skinless chicken breasts in Italian dressing for 10 hours and seared HOT on the 26.75 OTG. Fried up some think cut bacon, toasted some sandwich rolls and made some chicken-bacon-tomato clubs w/pepperjack cheese. Pretty durn good eats for a "guys" night! Wish I could prove it but I guess y'all will have to trust me, or not :becky:

Sounds delicious to me...

Here in SoTex, our HEB's sell bags of pre-marinated meat for Fajita's. We like the chicken thighs. I always buy a bigger bag than we need and grill them all up. Then I will slice what we are eating and individually vacuum seal the rest and freeze them. Makes for a great, quick, and easy chicken sandwich for busy or lazy nights.

Sounds good to me. Chicken, bacon and cheese, 'nuf said. Italian dressing makes for a great marinade. One of the best London Broils I've made was marinated in Italian dressing.

Matt

I can verify that Dave is very trustworthy (and am looking forward to seeing him at the Spring Texas Bash in 60 days).

I think President Ronald Reagan said it best "Trust, but verify", a translation of a Russian proverb. You get a pass this time.:thumb::thumb: Sounds delicious.

Back