THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dwfisk

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Dave
Just me and Mac home this week, needed a simple dinner. Marinated some boneless-skinless chicken breasts in Italian dressing for 10 hours and seared HOT on the 26.75 OTG. Fried up some think cut bacon, toasted some sandwich rolls and made some chicken-bacon-tomato clubs w/pepperjack cheese. Pretty durn good eats for a "guys" night! Wish I could prove it but I guess y'all will have to trust me, or not :becky:

Sounds delicious to me...

Here in SoTex, our HEB's sell bags of pre-marinated meat for Fajita's. We like the chicken thighs. I always buy a bigger bag than we need and grill them all up. Then I will slice what we are eating and individually vacuum seal the rest and freeze them. Makes for a great, quick, and easy chicken sandwich for busy or lazy nights.

Sounds good to me. Chicken, bacon and cheese, 'nuf said. Italian dressing makes for a great marinade. One of the best London Broils I've made was marinated in Italian dressing.

Matt

I can verify that Dave is very trustworthy (and am looking forward to seeing him at the Spring Texas Bash in 60 days).

Back