It's almost BBQ Santa time again!

BigButzBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Its that exciting time of year again when BBQ Santa comes around and starts bringing the joy of BBQ Christmas to all the good BBQ Girls and Boys. It's the "I believe in BBQ Santa giveaway!"

For those who haven't heard about this before, many, many brethren can tell you about all the awesome goodies that they have received over the years from BBQ Santa.

It's a 12 days of Christmas give away that runs from Dec 10-21st you will be able to enter via facebook, twitter, email, and even in a thread on here.

More details will be announced as it gets closer.

Right now though, I'm rounding up all the goodies to go into BBQ Santa's sleigh and am always looking for more wonderful Brethren products to get added into it.

If you are interested in helping stock the sleigh, let me know and I'll get you an email with all the info.

Stay tuned, awesome could be arriving in your mail box in time for christmas from BBQ Santa.

I believe in BBQ Santa!

Tom, thanks for this great contest!

I'll believe in BBQ Santa when pigs fly! :flypig: I believe I believe!!! :biggrin1:

Hopefully next year I can donate a product to the sleigh...just not quite ready now unfortunately.

Back