Breaded and Smoked Chicken Cordon Bleu...Throw Down

Wow that looks awsome. Never would have thought of smoking something that was breaded. Good job
I wasn't sure how it was going to go at first...then i decided on frying for about 2 minutes a side in some olive oil and butter to set the breading before it went to cook in the smoker.

That looks so good. I am gonna do that. Soon.
It's good and fairly easy you should!

Looks awesome!
I'm a relative throwdown noob too. I haven't hit the wall of shame yet. Not from lack of trying though. :oops:

That's going to be a great entry. Never did anything like that before in my mini, gonna have to look into making these!

Those look incredible! One question though, does the smoke get through the breading? Would smoking it first, then breading and pan frying afterwards achieve a better smoke flavor? I'm still a basic smoker here, but I'd love to try and get more adventurous like this.

Those look incredible! One question though, does the smoke get through the breading? Would smoking it first, then breading and pan frying afterwards achieve a better smoke flavor? I'm still a basic smoker here, but I'd love to try and get more adventurous like this.
Heck no it doesn't affect the smoke flavor...it's deelicious!

That looks great. Just loked at the rules for this TD and it says the entry picture must be "Plated" so make sure you choose one that fits the rules.
That's my on my plate...Do i need another pic??

Back