Vertical/cabinet stick burner

rizz907

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any vertical/cabinet style stick burners around the $600-$800 price range?

Old Country SmokeHouse....!!!!! $699 Allday Everday at Academy Sports.....
24" x 24" sq

Smitty i do know about the old country "smokehouse" bbq pit I've looked long and hard at that model. But the only thing that concerns me about those pits is that they are mass produce so the build quality might not be there..I have read other peoples post saying that buying a old country bbq pit is basically a luck of the draw, because some are built with great craftsmanship and others aren't.

Smitty i do know about the old country "smokehouse" bbq pit I've looked long and hard at that model. But the only thing that concerns me about those pits is that they are mass produce so the build quality might not be there..I have read other peoples post saying that buying a old country bbq pit is basically a luck of the draw, because some are built with great craftsmanship and others aren't.

I would think anything in that price range will be mass produced

Pay Double for a Quality Brand........

Back