Comp Entry for sale / Butts & Beans BBQ Comp Hickory NC

PeppermonkeyBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Prepaid Entry for Butts and Bean BBQ Competition for sale. September 26th/27th in Hickory, NC. Regular entry fee is $250 + $20 extra for people's choice. Selling for $175. Can mail and/or scan the prepaid entry form after payment. PM me.

I should have added, "Or best offer." We were going to cook this contest but can't take the time to travel so far. They are still taking teams!

Peppermonkey.....As of today I have not received a registration form or money for a team named Peppermonkey BBQ. Just want to make sure we haven't missed something. Please give me a call if I need to correct something.

You are correct we have not registered. We were going to come down and cook but don't have the time to travel that far. The competition entry was won in a raffle from the Mid Atlantic BBQ Association in March.

I hate to here that you want be able to make it. I hope you can come next year. Mid Atlantic had not let me know whom had won the entry so I didn't have your name on the list. Thanks for your interest and I hope you have a great contest year.

Back