KCBS is back in Hickory NC

nkay

Knows what a fatty is.
BBQ is back in Hickory NC!!!!!! We are pleased to announce that the Butts and Beans BBQ Challenge is now a KCBS sanctioned and a State Campionship event. This year's event will be held on September 26 and 27 at the Hickory American Legion Fairgrounds with a $9000.00 total purse being awarded. We will also have a Backyard BBQ contest and Anything Butt Contest. Please go to our website www.buttsandbeans.com for further information. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

My wife and I have applied to judge this one so we are really looking forward to being there!
It will be nice to have another contest in NC!

BBQ Tom....sending out emails today regarding judging. Keep a check on yours.

Waterboy....Look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at the comp.

Spread the word. wwwbuttsandbeans.com

I was talking the other day with my teammate about which comps we are doing this year, looks we will add another. This one will be close to home.

Just wanted to say thanks to the emails about this comp. We are very excited and if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate ask.

Just an update.... We are PROUD to announce that Oakwood Homes has signed on as our title sponsor. We will have a complete list of all sponsors on our website soon. We also have had a great response from judges as we now now have over 70 judging applications and they are still coming in. Please keep checking our website www.buttsandbeans.com for updates and as always email me if you have any questions.

This was our first event last year and had a great time. The staff and people were all super friendly and helpful.
I will be submitting my team application in the next few weeks.
(Now its time to decide on backyard or professional):confused:

Wayne Lucado
Carolina OutlawZ

Back