My NEW smoker!!

smokeyokie

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I havent posted in a while, been a hectic year!! Anyway, I sold my trailered RF smoker and built myself a new insulated vertical cabinet!! I only have completed pix as I lost the SD card that had the build pix on it:mad2:. So here are a couple of pix of the smoker and the 1/2 untrimmed flat I got at WW, just S&P on the briskey and cooking with KB, oak and hickory chunks. I will post later of the completed briskey! Thanks for looking!! Smoke on Brothers and Sisters!!!:thumb:

Attachments

• smoker 001.jpg
    smoker 001.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 355
  • smoker 002.jpg
    smoker 002.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 353
  • smoker 003.jpg
    smoker 003.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 351
You built that? ...AWESOME! I wish i had a fraction of that talent

Tiny, I will put it this way, I know why these type of smokers cost so much!!! I was very labor intensive, but alot of fun. I will build another just running this one and taking notes as to what I would change!!

Sparkii, I will shoot some pix when I probe my brisket and post em here, I have 3 cooking racks that slide in and out, a diffuser above the firebox and a sliding fuel basket. Thanks

Very impressive work. Bet you could sell everyone you can build.

Here are a couple shots from the cook chamber and the firebox, Thanks for the compliments!!

Attachments

• smo 001.jpg
    smo 001.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 280
  • smo 002.jpg
    smo 002.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 279
  • smo 004.jpg
    smo 004.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 279
Very nice work. I know I would be proud to own one of those. What are the dimensions?

pj,
its 36h x 24w x 20d , the walls and doors are 1" thick with fireproof insulation betweent the panels. It has 3 cooking racks that slide out and a slide out firebox. I can see now why these type smokers are so costly, I had alot of labor in this one. Thanks for looking!

Back