THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I can swing it, I'd love to show up and visit. My schedule may not let me due to professional requirements and constraints, but regardless - Good luck to all the teams involved!!

Let's do a Brethren social Friday evening. Not too long; just a quick meet & greet. How about my place, right after the cook's meeting? Is that too early? I'll provide a shot of Tuaca.

We'll be there judging....we'll make the rounds after judging...y'all flying your Brethren Banners?

Mark (Cat Sass) are you doing Chesapeake? We'll be next to Pigs on the Run. Looking forward to seeing you again.

I'll be onsite for a couple of hours Friday morning. Not sure if I'll have any extra time as I am outta there before noon, but will keep an eye out for anyone around.

We'll be there judging....we'll make the rounds after judging...y'all flying your Brethren Banners?

Mark (Cat Sass) are you doing Chesapeake? We'll be next to Pigs on the Run. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Doesn't look like I'll be in Chesapeake. Family matters. :sad:

You know, I don't have a Brethren banner. Need one. It's on my list.

Back