First Cook On The Beast

Ryan, congratulations on a great build. That is every bit as nice or nicer than anything on the market. Amazing how much better it looks with meat in it! Very impressed.

Just read the build thread...
django-leonardo-dicaprio-now-you-have-my-attention.gif

The beast is cooking it's first whole hog this weekend, plus another 130lbs of pork butts, a brisket or two, a few racks of ribs and 12 full sized pans of bbq beans!

The beast is cooking it's first whole hog this weekend, plus another 130lbs of pork butts, a brisket or two, a few racks of ribs and 12 full sized pans of bbq beans!

Ryan, you know there will be inquiring minds just waiting to see the Beast and how it does with all of that spread. Sounds amazing - what's the occasion? Hopefully you can assign someone else to snap some pics along the way, leaving you to work the food magic.

Ryan, you know there will be inquiring minds just waiting to see the Beast and how it does with all of that spread. Sounds amazing - what's the occasion? Hopefully you can assign someone else to snap some pics along the way, leaving you to work the food magic.

Already started another thread to document the occasion, its for our church. I have a couple buddies that are going to stay up with me all night, we will have a good time. Then we have some volunteers that are going to be doing most of the serving, while my buddies and I pull the pork and keep the servers stocked with food.

Back