THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

djswagg

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Wasn't sure if the admins wanted this clogging up the American Royal Q&A Thread... If need be, I'll delete.

Since apparently we can't have the AmRo at the same location anymore, I thought I'd start a thread having members post their space # and years competing there.

Ash Kickin BBQ/Rhythm & Ribz: 770 6yrs

Random question.... how much is the open American royal? Thinking about doing it next year and can't find any info since it's closed.

I booked a flight last night to go hang out and see what I'll be getting myself into next year. I wish my trailer hadn't got destroyed so I could make it this year, but I'm sure I'll still manage to have a good time. I'll make sure to look some of you up.

2nd straight year not cooking after 8 straight. Had kid and hung up my apron.

But if anyone has 2 extra passes, I'd be happy to take them off your hands for Friday night. I'll be stopping out Thursday evening for the Smithfield event, I could stop by your site to grab them.

Thanks in advance.

2nd straight year not cooking after 8 straight. Had kid and hung up my apron.

But if anyone has 2 extra passes, I'd be happy to take them off your hands for Friday night. I'll be stopping out Thursday evening for the Smithfield event, I could stop by your site to grab them.

Thanks in advance.

See you there Thursday

I am an Ambassador for the 7th year.

So I don't have a site , but I will be everywhere over the 4 days of
working there.
Hope to see a lot of Brethren.

Gonna be a lot of fun again.
Carlyle

Back