FLIP insurance

sunrise

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience using the Food Liability Insurance? My insurance expires next month and before I renew, I'd like some input. It seems like it can save me quite a bit of money. Also, is it accepted in CA? Thanks in advance for any information and help.

Does anyone have any experience using the Food Liability Insurance? My insurance expires next month and before I renew, I'd like some input. It seems like it can save me quite a bit of money. Also, is it accepted in CA? Thanks in advance for any information and help.

There have been some past threads dealing with this company. I don't remember anything specifically negative being said about them but there was also nothing specific about their offerings with respect to actual coverage or geographic coverage.

You may want to do a quick site search (search option at bottom for non-members) to see if you can find more specifics on them. The last time I performed a search for "flip insurance" I found a number of past threads.

One thing we would do, should we decide to shop around for a different insurer, would be to get a quote from them with a copy of their policy and then do a side-by-side comparison to see how they measure up. If you have a friend in the insurance biz that could assist with this comparison then BONUS!! :thumb:

EDIT: This may be a good starting point.

FLIP (Food Licensing Insurance Program) is designed an managed by Veracity Insurance Solutions.

INTRODUCTION: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6QEpm6K_8"]Food Liability Insurance Program "FLIP" - Introduction - YouTube[/ame]

BBB Business Review: LINK

NOTE: FLIP does have policies to cover Personal Chefs and they state that they are licensed for such in all 50 states. LINK

Last edited:
Back