Wings Over North Ga

Dougan'sTribe

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I know it's early but is anyone doing the Wings Over North Ga tourney in October? It's in Rome Ga. There will be an airshow Saturday and the Blue Angels will be there! Pumped, haven't seen them since I was in my younger teens.

We will not be able to make this one....neither will the Blue Angels. I think you mean the Thunderbirds will be there.

We haven't signed up yet but more than likely will. Had fun 2yrs ago there. Get ready for sonic booms during turn ins. Scared the heck out of us and about dumped a box :-D. Though that could have been the beer's fault :shock:

Dang, you're right, it is the Thunderbirds. Will still be fun. Looking forward to it. Hope to meet some new Brethren.

Anybody participated in this one in the past? I always have 8-10 people/ vehicles that come hang out and looks like they will have to pay to park and enter, kinda expensive? Or are they a little more lenient?

Anybody participated in this one in the past? I always have 8-10 people/ vehicles that come hang out and looks like they will have to pay to park and enter, kinda expensive? Or are they a little more lenient?

Entry is strictly controlled - this is an airport with jets, so Homeland Security is involved.

Pay close attention to the information supplied for cooks that spells out how many people passes each team gets. A single vehicle pass is standard for this event; beyond that you'll have to park out and walk in.

Back