Meat shopping - Port Huron MI

Ron Gillatt

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Hi Michigan Smokers,
We are popping over the boarder to Port Huron from Ontario later this week for a couple of days. Where are the best meat deals in that area? Meat must be sealed in packageing with 'Produce of USA' label on it.

Ron in Ontario

meat deal

You can go on line and check some store flyers near port huron or further away from the boarder most of thier flyers start on sunday. Try Meijer / Kroger / Aldi are you a costco member just some that come to mind. Then when you find the great price,pick some up you can drop some in Ingersoll on your way home.

Hey DougM
Thanks for the information, I checked out Kroger & Meijer flyers on line but not Aldi.
I am a Costco member but I think the nearest Costco to Port Huron is Stirling Heights?
Thanks again for the information - I know a few 'smokers' who live or work in Ingersoll!

Regards

Ron.

If you are interested in beef shorties, go to Sam's. Ask for a package from the back. They are vacuum sealed and come as a pair of 4 bone cuts. A lot of meat, and good quality. The per pound price is cheaper when they don't have to cut them.

Hi Mjpmap,
Thanks for that heads up - I don't have a SAMs Club Card so I probably can't buy any. Sounds good though! Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards

Ron

Ron, I'm about an hour and a half east of Port Huron. If you find yourself in the Flint area, let me know and I can use my Sam's card for your purchase.

Mjpmap, you are a very kind gentleman. I really appreciate your kind offer. I will let you know if I need to take you up on your very kind offer.

Regards

Ron

Back