Walmart blackstone

Jrogers84

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
28" online for 99 bucks. Just grabbed 2...and if you use ebates...7% off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of stock. Was waiting until tomorrow for BF, but looks like I'm out of luck already.

Wow. I'm glad I stayed up. I didn't imagine that would happen that fast

I was waiting for this deal too. The ad said it started today at 6pm, not last night. I am bummed out. Maybe I will just go ahead and buy that 4-burner unit; I really wanted that one anyway. :grin:

Ya it said all day today but I've dealt with that before with Walmart. In the past they didn't "flip the switch" online until who knows what time. Last night it was right at midnight

They were sold out by 1230. I had one in the cart and but when I tried to checkout it was to late. Should have paid for it then continued shopping, now I have to fight the crowds tonight to try and get one.

Score! Store opened at 6pm left the house at 6:05 back home with unit in less than an hour including driving time.

Thanks SmokinMark ....got mine. Said sold out on line,so after reading your post I told my wife I'm heading to WM. Got there and a the guy handing out slips for sale items said they had sold out . I was so disappointed and was heading out,I saw one right behind him.I jumped on that sucker with both feet while wife went after cart. The guy said I was lucky,one man stood by the stack of 10 from 2:30 to 6 to get one. Oh I did have to stand in line for an hour to check out. lol

I got there about 520 and got the 1st ticket to get one! Down side was I had to wait till 6 to pay for it. But I got one, now to get her out the box tomorrow and seasoned.

Nice. Glad to see you fellas got one. You'll couldn't pay me to show up at a Walmart today

I was surprised this morning, I did a drive by on my local Walmart on the way home from work and it looked like any other day. I was in and out in 10 minutes. Took 5 minutes to scan just to make sure it was still at the discounted price. But then again I live in the middle of nowhere S.C.

I picked up mine last night. My store gave out tickets at 4pm, then had to go back after 6pm to actually buy it and pick it up. Now it is waiting to be put together and seasoned. Need to look up the best way to do the second part.

56 inches of blackstone for 45min in line. Score!! I picked up 2 of these bad boys. Was in line at 5:30 and out of store at 6:10.

Back