Restaurant Depot in Minneapolis - Anything special there?

SteveKing

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have to drive to Minneapolis this week for some work. Never been to either of their restaurant depots. Do they have anything special at either location? I know some places have higher end bbq sauces, sometimes rubs. Is this the case at either of two in the Twin Cities? Thanks!

Expect nothing. Brooklyn Park store is newer than the St. Paul and possibly better organized

I go there for equipment, frozen food , spices and fresh meat. I am going to smoke pork butts this
weekend song with baby backs. I like this place

Al

It's a royal PITA to deliver to them. Actually, it's a royal PITA to deliver to any of them. Because of how they treat us truck drivers, I would never shop at any Restaurant Depot.

While they have a great selection, the best pricing is in case lots, so if you buy by the piece you will pay more per item.

The greatest feature is that they basically have everything under on roof; food, kitchen items, prep items, equipment, appliances, and so much more.

The downside is that most of the Restaurant Depots I have been to, it seems like the employees are allergic to work. They stand around and do nothing but talk to each other and run the other way when you approach them for help.

The downside is that most of the Restaurant Depots I have been to, it seems like the employees are allergic to work. They stand around and do nothing but talk to each other and run the other way when you approach them for help.

Ding ding ding ding ding! Give that man a cigar!

Maybe they stand around because they are FROZEN!!! I have a tough time keeping warm enough to look around good in meat/freezer area.
I agree hard to deal with the staff, hard to even call and see if something in stock. Could be a great place if somebody cared

Back