THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Terry The Toad

is one Smokin' Farker
Wow, I am excited. Someone told us about a small market not too, too far from us that had a real meat counter. My wife went there yesterday and asked about packer briskets. They did not have any, but said they could get them with one day's notice.

She ordered two yesterday and picked them up today. She just got home with them. One is 15+ pounds and the other is 18+ pounds. CAB CHOICE for $3.99 a pound. Sweet!! :-D

I know what I'm doing tomorrow! :thumb:

Hey, Terry, want to share the market with a neighbor?
I am in west Orange county, and would love to know which market you are talking about.
Thanks

Fantastic!

While the Los Angeles area does have a lot of problems, a shortage of butchers is not one of them, and for that I am grateful. It's great to have a good source!

Back