THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

ITBFQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Who's going to be there, brethren? Kwas68 and I will be there as Hatfield and McCoy BBQ, our sophomore event in KCBS. We're looking forward to it.

Haven't missed one, why start now. I have Joel and Vince coming to be my assistants and be celebrity bartenders..... I think I'm cooking my big meats on a FE...:shock:

We're finishing our season at Arthur, but may come by to visit. I see they have a DJ Friday, and at least one band Saturday, with vendors maybe both days. That's an improvement on last year!

Good luck to all!

We're finishing our season at Arthur, but may come by to visit. I see they have a DJ Friday, and at least one band Saturday, with vendors maybe both days. That's an improvement on last year!

Good luck to all!

Yes, we'd like to make it because its a home game for us but that's a Vegas weekend.

We will be doing our second comp and finishing our season in Arthur, IL as well as The BBQ Sherpas.

See you there!

It sounds like it, Shawn! I know that Rich is doing the double header in Iowa. I haven't heard if Aw Hell! is coming or not this year.

Back