People that eat will buy your sauce...

Team DD

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
As you know, I just kick started this new adventure with Buck's BBQ and I am in the process of trying to get my product out to retailers or anyone willing to give it a shot. I was talking to someone the other day and they were giving me some pointers on how to demo my sauce to retailers and she said "People that eat, will buy your sauce".

I was thinking, all of the BBQ Brethren love cooking BBQ so why not throw something a little special their way. So, as an Introductory Special, I will be giving away to 5 BBQ Brethren a bottle of Buck's BBQ Sauce (Vinegar Based) to try. All you need to do is shoot me a PM by midnight tonight, so that is about 6 hours, with your name and address. The first five names I draw will get a free bottle of sauce delivered to their door. I will cover the shipping costs too. I am not setup for international shipping at this time, so this will be only for the Continental US members at this time.

All I ask is that you give me some feedback on my sauce and this might just give me a little marketing too. If it goes over well, I may try to do it again.

Good Luck and Thanks,
Doug

Message sent. I'm game t give it a try. I'd love to give fedback!

Wow!! Thanks for all of the responses! Just about 2 hours left for the offer. I will post the winners shortly after midnight.

Doug

I will check tomorrow, I will be in bed by then.

About 10 minutes left and I will draw five names from the hat. Good Luck!!

Back