Shirley fab order question

ewknapp08

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
On the verge of placing a deposit on a Shirley. I'll be coming down from NY to get it so here is my dilemma. Should I order a patio model or a small trailer model? I will be able to tow it home but I also have a trailer to put a patio model on to get it home. For those that own one or the other, what's the best option?

I don't necessarily need to move it around a lot one it's back in NY. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have a patio full of cookers so the trailer model made more sense for me. I also don't have a trailer to move a patio model around. Go ahead and put the order in now to reserve your spot in line. You can change it later.

Edit: it looks like you have a patio offset. You keeping it? If so I would get the trailer. If not then the patio model might work better. Do you have space to store a trailer where it won't get stolen?

I bought a patio 2 years ago. I now wish I would of spent the money for a trailer. I might call Paul to see what is involved in putting the cooker on a trailer. Just my thoughts. You never know what may be in your future BBQ plans. Be prepared. Whatever you do, you are going to love your Shirley. Great cooker.

I would say you got 7 months to figure it out , just get your deposit in or it might 8 or 9 months . I think the question you asked only you can answer your needs and I have had both but love my golf cart model for easy moving .

In my opinion you should talk to the Shirleys about a patio/trailer conversion. Meaning a patio mounted to a low slung trailer. Best of both worlds.

Being custom, just about anything is possible.:wink:

Back