is a bubba grills any good??

bosco0633

is one Smokin' Farker
My buddy is about to launch his first food truck and things are looking killer!!! He just found a used bubba grill 250r offset trailer. He is going to pick it up this week and is pretty excited about it.

I have searched and found limited reviews on them as to the quality.

Can anyone comment on the quality build design etc???

He picked up the extended trailer 5x8 with wood basket.

It is a reverse flow smoker??

Sorry I'm an egg guy and do not really understand the in and outs of offset cooking.

I have seen pictures and it is in top shape, no rust, first coat of paint and bill of sale was provided.

What would be fair price for this?? from what I can see it appears to retail for around 3100.00

thanks in advance

I've heard great things about them and I'm sure as soon as fellow brethren Blythewood BBQer sees this, he will give you a full report. He has one that he uses to compete with and loves it.

I almost bought one and seem to be well made but I decided to buy my Shirley . they have a website or they used too and the one I looked at was a
reverse flow

Love mine! I have the 10x5 trailer without the rib box. It has the batwing table. It retailed around 3500. I have used it in snow and was competing with it in the floods we had last October. I did have it covered by an easy up both times but it held temp like a champ. It will run dead set from 225 to 300 as long as you monitor the fire like all stick burners. I have really had no issues with mine. I did have Mr Lonnie add a drain, but you can make tin foil trays and put them on the baffle for easy clean out. If it's a good price I would pull the trigger on it. It is reverse flow.

Back