A Few Photo's of Louie Mueller BBQ trip

Big Dan

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I went last Saturday. My wife has never been there. It was Deeeeelicious, as usual. We wolfed down 2 pounds of Brisket, and 4 sausages, 2 were original, one was Jalapeno,and one was Chipotle. The brisket being served that day was from a local Texas farm in the area, 44 Farms (I think that was the name) Choice Angus for $19.99 a pound. Wayne is doing well, and has added the building next door to the joint for additional seating. It is screened in on the wall on the parking lot side which makes it nice and airy. The brick pit has been completely rebuilt since the pit fire, and he also has a huge stickburner out back for catering. I also made a short 30 second video, but I can't figure out how to upload it. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Louie Mueller.jpg
    Louie Mueller.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 686
  • Louie Mueller1.jpg
    Louie Mueller1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 682
  • Louie Mueller2.jpg
    Louie Mueller2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 683
  • Louie Mueller3.jpg
    Louie Mueller3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 683
  • Louie Mueller4.jpg
    Louie Mueller4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 683
Them brisket slices look yuuuuuuuuummy!

All food looks great. Sorry, but maybe I don't understand. You say that served / plated brisket in the pics was $20 per pound?

I went last Saturday. My wife has never been there. It was Deeeeelicious, as usual. We wolfed down 2 pounds of Brisket, and 4 sausages, 2 were original, one was Jalapeno,and one was Chipotle. The brisket being served that day was from a local Texas farm in the area, 44 Farms (I think that was the name) Choice Angus for $19.99 a pound. Wayne is doing well, and has added the building next door to the joint for additional seating. It is screened in on the wall on the parking lot side which makes it nice and airy. The brick pit has been completely rebuilt since the pit fire, and he also has a huge stickburner out back for catering. I also made a short 30 second video, but I can't figure out how to upload it. Enjoy!

That looks great Big Dan.. Great looking brisket.

All food looks great. Sorry, but maybe I don't understand. You say that served / plated brisket in the pics was $20 per pound?

Enrico, it is customary in many places in the south states to sell meat by the pound rather than as a platter/plate.

I was there Wednesday and only got a beef rib. I love all there food but they are the only place I know who's beef ribs have a big layer of meat on top. Most places cut that off as prime rib and just use a small later of meat.

One beef rib was 1.5 lbs. and it was good.

Thanks for the report! That place is very high on my list of where I want to hit next time I'm out there.

Brisket looks awesome.

When I try a new place I order a pound of everything...yes nuts...

What's up with the yellow cheese and bread?
Nice looking brisket.

I guess they don't cook burnt ends with the point there?

Back