THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adubree86

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Adam
I have the '14 version of the battle box. I love it but the charcoal basket is a bit small. Does anybody have up close photos of the new larger charcoal baskets? I talked to Chad and its $100+shipping for the larger basket. Is it worth it?

I have the '14 version of the battle box. I love it but the charcoal basket is a bit small. Does anybody have up close photos of the new larger charcoal baskets? I talked to Chad and its $100+shipping for the larger basket. Is it worth it?

I have two pints myself. The first one I got has the original tray. The only,problem I ever had with it was 8 to 10 hour burns. The type of Wood\charcoal I use tends to burn fast. I bought the extended one and now I almost double my time. If I change to straight briquettes I can get a few more.

Is It. Worth the extra but if money? My opinion is yes. And,get the pig sticker too.

Back