Assassin Ships Today!

Thanks, all! Pics will be forthcoming when it arrives.

This is the reward I set for myself for settling my late sister's estate. It's been over a year of trudging long distance business mixed with a lot of flying and it has worn me down. The Assassin has been my light at the end of the tunnel.

The smoke will be rolling here soon! :-D

Assassin 24

I know you will like it because I really enjoyed mine. I seasoned my with two fatties & four slabs of St. Louis cut ribs. When it arrives put some meat on it.:hail:

I know you will like it because I really enjoyed mine. I seasoned my with two fatties & four slabs of St. Louis cut ribs. When it arrives put some meat on it.:hail:

Thanks!

I have 2 naked fatties and some brats on standby for the seasoning. :-D

Congrats,I know the feeling. It is torture. I thought I was going to out of my mind waiting for my cooker.

Very cool!

Can't wait to see your 1st cook on it.

Piney, any sight of the truck?

In transit now, scheduled for delivery by end of day tomorrow. I'm taking tomorrow off to receive it. I hope the driver is good with a fork lift. I'll need him to set the pallet right up against the edge of my patio so I can roll it off. It's a tight spot.

This Sunday will be the first proper cook - ribs and ABTs.

I'm about to bust with anticipation! :-D

Delivery might not be tomorrow. It appears that since I live in the woods and off the beaten path, they will need to set up a delivery appointment.

UPS is supposed to call me tomorrow so I can schedule vacation time to be here.

Must...................be....................patient.:frown:

Congrats on the Assasin, sorry to hear about the delay. My SF isn't scheduled to be ready until the beginning of March and I'm getting impatient also.

My SF isn't scheduled to be ready until the beginning of March and I'm getting impatient also.

That is a LONG wait..............I shall not complain about a day or two for delivery. :-D

Back